Neko

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Slowly, the BS is stealing my sanity...

There are some days that I have to fight the feelings that I am worthless and unimportant. It gets to the point that I think the world would be better off without me to kick around anymore, then I have to have a reality check. I have to remember that Second Agreement: Don't take anything personally.

This is so hard for me. I mean, how can I NOT take it personally? I have no job, I'm disabled, I can't seem to get anyone is this damned state to help me, and I want to wallow in my own self-pity.

I know I can't do that though, because I am a better person than that. I have to keep on keepin' on, and on some days, and some weeks at times, it is very tempting to just give it all up.

Someone, somewhere, has to cut me a break. I have to get out of Oklahoma soon, or I will go mad, quite literally. I'm nearly there now.

MorelaterZ--
(when I feel better)