Neko

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Oh. Joy.

I'm talkin' to the ex...

(This is the ex I divorced 4 yrs ago, not the on again off again b/f that my oldest son refers to as "Mommy's pet Cajun")

Amazingly, Jon remembered to call his mom on her birthday (which was Friday), but he doesn't call his own kids on theirs. Jeff's still pissed that his dad didn't call him last year. Let's face it, I told Jeff last year, your dad's a flake. I literally have to call Jon to remind him to call the boys on their birthdays. I wonder if he'll remember MY birthday in two weeks. I called HIM on HIS birthday...

I remember everyone's birthdays, but no one remembers mine.

OK PEOPLE, LISTEN UP...(especially if you are related to me or are a friend of mine)

MY BIRTHDAY IS FEBRUARY 9th

...GOT THAT?

It's the big 4-0...as much as I hate to admit it, because I feel like I'm still in my late 20's (and the fact that Saon is in HIS late 20's has nothing whatsoever to do with it). This is a big bday for me...please just send me cards, cash, and viable job offers...(okay, I'm kidding about the cash). Send me to Houston next Sunday to see the Super Bowl. GO PATRIOTS!!! (B-E-A-T, beat Carolina!) A gift cert for amazon.com would be nice. I love books!



MorelaterZ--